Today’s feature article is:
10 Amazing Ways To Jump Start Your Sales
Visit our sponsor:
Would you like to make money online, but don’t know where
to begin? Here’s 3 easy steps that really work:
1. Find a strategic business partner. Look for ones that
have the same objective. You can trade leads, share marketing
info, sell package deals, etc.
2. Brand your name and business. You can easily do this by
just writing articles and submitting them to e-zines or
web sites for republishing.
3. Start an auction on your web site. The type of auction
could be related to the theme of your site.
You’ll draw traffic from auctioneers and bidders.
4. Remember to take a little time out of your day
or week to brainstorm. New ideas are usually the
difference between success and failure.
5. Model other successful business or people. I’m
not saying out right copy them, but practice some
of the same habits that have made them succeed.
6. Take risks to improve your business. Sometimes
businesses don’t want to advertise unless it’s free,
sometimes you have to spend money to get results.
7. Include emotional words in your advertisements.
Use ones like love, security, relief, freedom, happy,
satisfaction, fun, etc.
8. Ask people online to review your web site. You
can use the comments you get to improve your web
site or you may turn the reviewer into a customer.
9. Out source part of your workload. You’ll save
on most employee costs. You could out source
your secretarial work, accounting, marketing, etc.
10. Combine a product and service together in a
package deal. It could increase your sales. If you’re
selling a book, offer an hour of consulting with it.
Quote of the Day:
“Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s
hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.” — Dale Dauten
P.S. I *highly* recommend this:
While you’ve been reading the above, thousands of people all
over the world have been working to put money in my pocket. I
even make money while I sleep! By this time next week, so could
YOU. Get full info here:
Founded by Kimberly Flores: Always looking to make a way in the
Here to get the information of the Power of the Web into your hands.
Seeking out the profitable tools that the budding entrepreneur needs
to get an edge. Home Biz Tips – send an email to
About Me: Kimberly Flores - Capturing the heart of the Adventure even if it is still in Dream Mode "Lets Make a Point To Leave This Place Better Than When We Came, One Life at a Time." Read more from this author