1. You will create residual income. For example, if you charge a monthly subscription fee, you will get recurring income every month.
2. You won’t have to spend all your time marketing to gain new subscribers. Just get and keep enough subscribers to reach your monthly income goal.
3. You can figure how many subscribers it’ll take to meet your i.ncome goal. Note on your ad that you’ll only accept a limited number of subscribers.
4. You won’t have any shipping or materials costs like offline subscription publications. You’ll just have your internet access and web site expenses.
Visit our sponsor:
Would you like to m.ake money online, but don’t know where to begin? Here’s 3 easy steps that really work:
5. You can sell back end or upsell products inside a fee based subscription ezine. It could be y.our own products or affiliate programs you’ve joined.
6. You can start an affiliate program that will give people residual commission. People will want to join because it’s residual instead of o.ne time sales.
7. You could publish a f.ree ezine and allow people to upgrade to your fee based ezine. If they like your f.ree one, they’ll likely subscribe to your paid ezine.
8. Your ad copy automatically builds itself into an order pulling machine. Each issue you archive gives you new benefits to add to your sales letter.
9. You could transform your fee based content into another product to sell. It could be an ebook, video, audio book, report, book, etc.
10. You could become known as an expert on the topic of your fee based ezine. You may get hired by other businesses to do speaking engagements.
Quote of the Day:
“But for money and the need of it, there would not be half the friendship in the world. It is powerful for good if divinely used. Give it plenty of air and it is sweet as the hawthorn; shut it up and it cankers and breeds worms.” — George Macdonald
About Me: Kimberly Flores - Capturing the heart of the Adventure even if it is still in Dream Mode "Lets Make a Point To Leave This Place Better Than When We Came, One Life at a Time." Read more from this author