by Kimberly Flores
If you’re like me, you are spending many hours sitting in that chair doing all the stuff that needs to be done in you chosen web-biz.
This is a very TIRING chore, isn’t it?
How do you revitalize your body to keep up with what you need to do?
I’ve summarized what keeps me going here, but word of caution: Don’t try them if you don’t want results.
1. Limit your online sessions to 40 minutes each. This can really affect your eyes. The screen before you is flickering and making your brain tired. Get up and do something around the house then return refreshed.
2. Make sure you are eating right. Proper nutrition can play a very vital role in your ability to think and focus on the job at hand. I use liquid vitamins from Veriuni (http://www.moreinfo247.com/7356157/VNU ) to supplement my low-carb diet ;-] Fish is very good for your brain function.
3. Change the subject periodically. What I mean is do something other than marketing for a while. Like pay the bills, or take out the trash, go to the store… This gets your outlook much more receptive to ideas.
4. Read scripture. It is proven that those who worship and seek out guidance from their personal God are much more happy and focused than those that don’t. It is comforting to know that there is someone to tell your troubles to by reading about them. It’s like turning over a new page ( http://www.infonowservices.com/9/9.htm )
5. Stretch! Just get up and stretch your legs by leaning on the wall, your neck, your shoulders, and especially your back by turning as far to one side, pivoting at the hip and then the other side. This get the toxins moving out of your dormant muscles.
6. Take a walk. Take and easy walk around outside if weather is permitting. Walk at least 10 minutes and you’ll find you have renewed energy.
7. Read a good sales book. I like “Soft Selling in a Hard World” ( http://tinyurl.com/6hgvm ). Gets you to think outside of the box.
Yeah, but I’m not into selling
you say. Oh really?
We are selling all the time. Read to learn. Learning makes your synapses responsive and active. Use it or lose it.
Founded by Kimberly Flores: Always looking to make a way in the wilderness. Here to get the information of the Power of the Web into your hands. Seeking out the profitable tools that the budding entrepreneur needs to get an edge. Home Biz Tips – send an email to email@example.com WEB: http://testedtough.com http://infonowservices.com
About Me: Kimberly Flores - Capturing the heart of the Adventure even if it is still in Dream Mode "Lets Make a Point To Leave This Place Better Than When We Came, One Life at a Time." Read more from this author