What a blast this has been! So much of the good stuff!
Today we had a very flavorful treat – Jairek Robbins.
Jairek had a very interesting upbringing and has many of his fathers qualities as well as his own and that makes him very unique. He spoke on the necessary elements of the physical aspects of success and how it can make or break you.
Here are my take-away notes I share with you:
Freedom, Vitality, Optimum Health and Optimum Wealth.
1. Personal Development – New or Alternant perspective that will create an opportunity to better oneself for business.
2. Personal Growth – Taking massive action with the newly acquired perspective to create momentum and progress.
3. Intelligence – measuring your progress and having accountability.
Value Creation versus Value Extraction
- Every day I find away to make a difference.
- I live my ideal life NOW.’
- I am passionate about what I do.
- I am determined to share what I am passionate about.
Get clear and honest – what is the gap between the two? What is the “GAP” ? What is your goal? Change up the pattern – failure is the best teacher.
Get the best Tools.
Things to consider:
Where are you on a scale of 1 to 10:
- Physical and Emotional health?
- Emotional Mastery – Quality of life is Quality emotion
- Relationships –
- Time and Organization
- Job/Career/Mission = What is yours?
- Financial Mastery
What is stopping you?
Give YOUR gift and you will be rewarded. Action vs. Reaction. Get a Mentor, coach, map
Raise your standards!
Decide – Commit – Resolve
If you have found value in this – please retweet as a favor to me, thanks!
About Me: Kimberly Flores - Capturing the heart of the Adventure even if it is still in Dream Mode "Lets Make a Point To Leave This Place Better Than When We Came, One Life at a Time." Read more from this author