by Dr. Fern Kazlow, Guest Blogger
It can be a disconnect between who you are, what you want and your big vision. It can be a disconnect between your thoughts, feelings and action. In business, you can have a disconnection between you, your product or service, your target audience, and your market. The list goes on and on.
Unless you find these disconnections – at their source – and bring them into alignment with the total picture of what you’re trying to do, whatever problems the disconnections are causing won’t be fixed. Not only will you be stuck with limitations that hinder your ability to be all you can be in any area of your business or personal life, the problems will repeat and likely get worse.
Power up and create your business and your life
The more you want to “power up” and create the life you want, the more you need to find the disconnections – and Power Connect.
What’s the difference between a connection and a Power Connection?
Imagine the difference between lighting a dark room with a flashlight or a flood lamp. A flashlight only allows you to see a glimpse of whatever it’s aimed. What you see as related to the whole is left in question. Turn on a flood lamp and suddenly nooks, crannies, and alcoves become visible. Details, colors, and patterns come into focus. You see the overall view and how everything works together to produce the whole. And opportunities and potential are illuminated everywhere.
A Power Connection supports, enables, allows, drives, inspires, creates, and has the power to see beyond. It’s honest, deep, reciprocal, respectful, and adds immeasurably to your life and your ability to accomplish what you want.
Power Connecting becomes the difference between living a limited life and the actualization of the life you want.
Say the word connection and people think ‘person-to-person’ connection. And that’s true. But Power Connecting happens between more than people. The opportunity for Power Connections exists in every aspect of your life. It’s in everything from your connecting with yourself – who you are, what you want, your Big Vision, and your spirituality to your family, your business, your branding, and the way you run your business – now and in the future.
Power Connecting happens on multi-dimensional levels:
- Mentally: Power Connecting gives you greater clarity, increased awareness, and depth of thinking. It provides the springboard for innovation, creativity, and relevancy. It increases your focus and flexibility.
- Emotionally: Power Connecting brings joy, happiness, fulfillment, and peace. It allows you the ability to have a full range of feelings without getting or feeling trapped or stuck.
- Physically: Power Connecting strengthens you, gives you more stamina and the ability to regenerate. It not only de-stresses but allows you the freedom to relax in the situation, and maintain balance and fluidity.
- Spiritually: Power Connecting enhances and brings you closer to who you are, closer to the Source (however you choose to define Source).
- Energetically: Power Connecting strengthens and supports who you are and what you want to do. It provides the fuel to move you forward, strengthen your relationships, and encourage taking action.
Begin by noticing your disconnections – those things that don’t fit and aren’t aligned with who you are and what you want to do. Power Connecting even the smallest component can change and add immeasurably to your life, your business, branding, and marketing efforts. Take the first step towards shattering financial limitations and building the business and the life you’ve always wanted.
About the Author:
Dr. Fern Kazlow shatters limitations – especially financial ones. For over 25 years she’s helped Wall Street power players, international entrepreneurs and professionals remove limitations and double, triple, and quadruple their incomes.
Dubbed “Queen of 140 Characters” at Twitter’s Brandchat, she teaches her global clientele to “Remember you M & M’s: Maximize and Monetize business, branding, platforms, and expertise” through her Rapid Wealth System™ and Power Branding Clinic.
Visit Dr. K at www.DrFernKazlow.com
About Me: Kimberly Flores - Capturing the heart of the Adventure even if it is still in Dream Mode "Lets Make a Point To Leave This Place Better Than When We Came, One Life at a Time." Read more from this author