I wanted to share some personal insights you you today and hope that it greets you with an open heart.
As I continue to live in this awesome time period, I wonder what others are happy and grateful for.
We can get so busy trying to take care of the future, that we neglect to see that the NOW is before us.
I am very blessed to be associated with some very uplifting people that truly help me in mindset and reflection. And I am extremely blessed by being connected spiritually to my creator and that makes a big difference to me. Some people lack this assurance and it shows in their view of NOW.
I believe we all need to STOP on occasion and give thanks for what has allowed us to give thanks in the first place.
Here is some of the things I am truly grateful for; (see if you can see yourself agreeing with me here)
I am so happy and thankful for:
- My health that keeps me going.
- A very loving family that supports me.
- Being able to write and speak what’s on my heart.
- My Lord God and Creator who loves me in every thing, and sets me straight.
- A great home to live in.
- A wonderful community online and offline that I can share with.
- A fantastic car to get around in.
- A great country that lets me pursue my dreams freely.
- The blessed beauty of nature.
I could go on and on….
I challenge you to make your own list as soon as you can. Dig deep to find your true feelings.
Thank you for allowing me to share this with you!
About Me: Kimberly Flores - Capturing the heart of the Adventure even if it is still in Dream Mode "Lets Make a Point To Leave This Place Better Than When We Came, One Life at a Time." Read more from this author